Moving to the Traditional Calendar will benefit SBCA in the following ways.
- All families with children who attend other schools and their SBCA children will be on the same calendar.
- Teachers will be able to attend all district professional learning during the school year and learning opportunities that occur during the summer months, which in turn will create better experiences for students.
- Starting school in August will allow us to complete our budgeting and purchasing process to open school with all needed materials.
- Human Resources and SBCA will be able to hire appropriate personnel, including support staff and teachers, before the start of school to provide the best services for students.
- Parents will have access to summer camps and enrichment opportunities for students.
Moverse al calendario tradicional beneficiará a SBCA de las siguientes maneras.