Are you interested in enrolling your student at SBCA?
SBCA is a school of choice. That means that it is open to anyone who lives in the boundaries of the Santa Barbara Unified School District. If you are interested in attending, please contact Eva Ortiz at (805) 687-2081 or come by the school office any day between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
To schedule a school visit please call (805) 687-2081
Santa Barbara Unified Open Enrollment ends on January 18, 2018.
All NEW students
must complete enrollment on Aeries. Please click here to go to online enrollment https://aeries.sbunified.org/air/
Enrollment Process Overview
- Complete the steps on the Aeries Online Enrollment site.
- The system will automatically determine the school your student will attend based on the student’s address of residence. If you want to enroll in a different school, or if you live outside the District’s attendance boundaries, you will need to complete the transfer process in addition to the enrollment process. You will be enrolled in your school of residence until your transfer has been entered into the system.
- You will have an opportunity to enroll multiple students, if you have multiple students who are new to the District.
- Bring additional documents to the school site to complete the enrollment process:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Immunization record – Include the newly required Tdap booster shot for all new 7th graders and new students to the District
- Address verification – One of the following:
- Current property tax payment receipts or grant deed with county recorder’s stamp OR
- Rent payment receipts or lease or rental contract OR
- Utility service bill (gas, electric, water) OR
- Pay stub OR
- Voter registration OR
- Correspondence from a government agency OR
- Declaration of residency
Kindergarten minimum age: 5 years old by September