Academic Resources for Students
Reading/English Language Arts
(teacher emails are located at the directory)
Storyline Online: Students can listen to books read by actors
Mem Beam (5th and 6th Grade)
Lexia Reading Core5® can be used at home for extra practice. Getting started is easy!
- To use on a computer, go to www.lexiacore5.com.
- Lexia Reading Core5 app from
- The first time your child uses Core5, you may need to enter the teacher email shown below. Your child can then log in with the username and password used at school and listed below.
Teacher Email (for setup):
- It is important that your child works without any help while using Core5. All of the work your child does at home is recorded and reported to school. This way, teachers can see when help is needed and provide additional instruction at school.
- If you have a question about your child’s username or password, please contact your child’s teacher.
Your child’s school has purchased DreamBox Learning, a K-8 digital math program that independent studies have found to raise student achievement and better prepare children for future success.
To Access DreamBox on a Browser
Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection.
If you’re using a browser, use this link: https://play.dreambox.com/login/dhgz/santabca
If your student uses a picture password, you will also need to enter this Classroom Code: contact teacher
To Access DreamBox on an iPad
To download the DreamBox Learning Math app, go to https://www.dreambox.com/ipad or search for "DreamBox Learning Math" in the App Store. If you already have the app installed, you’ll want to make sure the latest version of the app has been installed so your student receives the most current experience and lessons.
When prompted in the app, enter this school code: dhgz/santabca
If your student uses a picture password, you will also need to enter this Classroom Code: (contact teacher)
Create your DreamBox Account to review your student's academic progress at home in your Family Dashboard. Please follow these steps to create your free account:
- You will need your child’s DreamBox school login information from their teacher to login for the first time.
- Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school. 3. Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after setup:
- Go to https://play.dreambox.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- To see student progress, click the "Family Dashboard" button.
If you have any questions, please contact DreamBox Support by calling them at 877-451-7845 (weekdays 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time), or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The DreamBox Support team is unable to provide your child’s login information and password for security reasons. Please reach out to your child’s teacher directly for their DreamBox login information.